Tuesday, January 22, 2008

funds for the fund raiser

one of the coolest things about Room to Read is that they have really low overhead so 88% of your donation goes directly towards one of their programs. what's not cool about that for me is that there are no "funds" for fundraising!
that's part of the reason i decided to take my project online, much less overhead for me to try to find funds to pay for or try to get donated. hopefully all i'll have to pay for is auction hosting fees and possibly some PR materials.

i'm wondering how PR will work for an online auction. hopefully we can still do some type of PR. i'll have to talk to paula about that.

No comments:

Information

Comments and questions are highly encouraged! If you're interested in volunteering with Room to Read please feel free to email me as I am also the Volunteer Coordinator for the Denver/Boulder chapter or if you are an artist and would like to donate to the cause!
Email me here: Aimee's email
For general information on Room to Read visit their website at
http://www.roomtoread.org/