Monday, February 18, 2008

volunteers!

sunday i called a few of the people on the volunteer list and found out that they hadn't received the email! that would explain why i didn't get a single reply. from my phone calls i've got at least 2 volunteers, not a lot but it's a start! i'm going to try to resend the email tonight or tomorrow. hopefully no one got it so nobody ends up getting two.

i'm also hoping to get the email together for the borders benefit day. my friend jeff has been great working with me on that. (i also get to dog-sit his two little dogs in april which i'm really excited about!)

i think that's it for today...

No comments:

Information

Comments and questions are highly encouraged! If you're interested in volunteering with Room to Read please feel free to email me as I am also the Volunteer Coordinator for the Denver/Boulder chapter or if you are an artist and would like to donate to the cause!
Email me here: Aimee's email
For general information on Room to Read visit their website at
http://www.roomtoread.org/