Wednesday, April 2, 2008

and again!

last night i went to see my friend christy's new place and her sister shelby and her friend jen were there helping her unpack. we ended up playing yahtzee and i mentioned something about the "event" and as we started talking about it shelby told me she's in the art program at CU and she could try to recruit some college students to donate art and jen had seen john wood on oprah and said she would do anything she could to help. so i'm going to try to get her to come to our next meeting on 4/17.

No comments:

Information

Comments and questions are highly encouraged! If you're interested in volunteering with Room to Read please feel free to email me as I am also the Volunteer Coordinator for the Denver/Boulder chapter or if you are an artist and would like to donate to the cause!
Email me here: Aimee's email
For general information on Room to Read visit their website at
http://www.roomtoread.org/